I’m moving blogging platforms.
My new blog is at tianjara.net/blog.
The new RSS feed is at http://tianjara.net/blog/index.rss.
The reason for this switch is,
- It is much easier for me to write new blog posts on the new system. Just a vim and make is all that is needed. No need to load up the clunky wordrpess.com which loads non-free code and pulls code from up to 7 different domains.
- I can keep my blog in git and sign my blog posts with GPG.
- I have full control over my blog (no longer at the mercy of wordpress.com)
- I can use the single domain name I’ve taken up for my digital home
- I can avoid unwanted ads placed by wordpress.com